3 Super Stylish Nursery Themes
Creating the perfect nursery design for that precious bundle is often something parents cannot wait to get stuck into, but with the plethora of baby products and inspiration out there it can often feel a little overwhelming as to where to begin. At LoveLi we believe that simple, stylish design is always a winner and picking a theme can really help shape the room into something stunning and help you maintain focus when making purchase decisions.
Below we run down some of our favourite themes that you could look to for inspiration when planning your baby's nursery and of course our top picks from our nursery art collection.
Whilst not everyone's cup of tea, simple black and white decor is a great option if you want something timeless and gender neutral. We recommend pairing with warmer wooden furniture and furnishings that soften the hard lines of the monochrome colour palette. Or if you really love the mono theme then the SnuzKot Skandi Cot Bed in Mono is a super stylish option. For those finishing touches, don't forget to support us smaller businesses out there on Etsy and in your local area. You'll quite often find little gems that are unique and you won't find on the high street. For print options our 'Let the adventure begin' print and 'Don't grow up it's a trap' print are a great option.
1. Skandi Cot Bed SnuzKot - Cuckooland
2. Kid you will move mountains cushion - Etsy (Mylittledreameruk)
3. Dino & Geometric Muslin Swaddles - Next
4. BINIBAMBA Dalmation Wrigglemat - Natural Baby Shower
5. Felt Pom Pom Garland - Etsy (PickleAndBooUK)
6. Don't Grow Up Art Print - LoveLi
7. Sleepyhead® Deluxe - John Lewis
8. Panda Storage Basket - Next
9. The Little Green Sheep Wooden Play Gym - Natural Baby Shower
You can't escape the rainbow anywhere at the moment on the high street, from clothing to stationery, greetings cards to cushions, the rainbow trend looks set to stay so why not embrace it for your little one's nursery. This again is another great gender neutral option that you can have fun with and unlike the above monochrome theme here colour is key, so go on be brave and chase the rainbow. Our rainbow collection has a great range of art that fits this theme to a tee. A standout favourite is the 'Dream big little one star' print or play on the theme a little and inject some sunshine with our 'Happy thoughts' print.
1. Somewhere Art Print - LoveLi Rainbow Collection
2. Rope Rainbow - JoJo Maman Bebe
3. Rainbow Blanket & Hat Set - The White Company
4. Rainbow Door Knobs - Etsy (CoasterCoast)
5. Vintage Rainbow Wall Stickers - JoJo Maman Bebe
6. Snuzcot Nursery Furniture - Snuzcot
7.Rainbow Baby Sleeping Bag - John Lewis
8. Le Toy Van Petilou Rainbow Cloud Walker - Cuckooland
A whimsical watercolour theme can be interpreted in so many ways but the result will always be something that is soft and pretty, perfect for those newborn days. For little girls, go for big watercolour florals for a really pretty look, or looking for something for a boy, then inky watercolour blues and stars are a great option. Our watercolour nursery prints make the perfect finishing touch - just get in touch if you need the colours changing to match your room perfectly.
1. Jolie Wallpaper Mural - Project Nursery
2. aden + anais Muslin Swaddles - Natural Baby Shower
3. Tommee Tippee Grobag - John Lewis
4. You Are So Loved Watercolour Art Print - LoveLi
5. aden + anais Muslin Swaddles - Natural Baby Shower
6. Organic Meredith Allover Floral Cot Fitted Sheet - Pottery Barn Kids